Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone whom love cowboy bebop~~

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone whom love cowboy bebop~~

there is some rumour i hear in school that say they going to mark cowboy bebop 2
    is that ture?

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Where'd you hear that? I highly doubt that they'd make a sequel, considering how poorly sequels tend to be. So, unless you have a website or something, I'm gonna make a bet and say that it's just a rumor.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mwell....My brother once told me way back that he read in Wizard magazine that the director of Cowboy Bebop, mister Watanabe, was thinking of doing another series (for Amercia or so I have heard) because it was so popular here. Then again, I'm sure it's only rumors.

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    He was probably talking about Wolf's Rain. Different characters, plot, everything, but I'm pretty sure, made by the same person. Oh, and don't get me wrong, I love Cowboy Bebop, it's just best if I don't get my hopes up.

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    sounds like a great rumor to me, lets just hope that the rumors are true and that we will see more spike, probabley it will take place before the whole gang got together, more like what happend before hand... wouldnt that be cool?
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks
    at the end of cowboy bebop did sprik dead?

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, Spike* did. but i dont think there will be a sequel.. i think it was like FireGirl said.. wolf's rain was another project done by him afterwards..

The end is important in all things.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really doubt they would make Cowboy Bebop 2. Who is gonna replace Spike? Faye can only do so much. Jet as well. No... I believe the series for Cowboy Bebop has ended. Although that would be awesome if Cowboy Bebop 2 is gonna come out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast