Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anyone whom love cowboy bebop~~

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definately not going to be a sequel. Who would they do it on? Faye I guess, maybe they could do a thing about Faye's past, that would be an awesome sequel to a great series. I highly doubt they would ever do such a thing though, and yup i bet its wolf's rain your hearing about. Its a nice thought though.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    yeah - I also agree -- I doubt after all of the episodes were finshed, that they woulde make another....the bebop movie was made inbetween ep. 23 & 24...so there's no sequel -- just game in Oct of next year...oh yea...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    With the series centering around Spike, it would be hard to create a substantial sequel. Prequel perhaps. The series ended so strong, I'd almost hate to see anything try to bring it back and end up tainting the quality of the ending.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope its a rumor, I think messing around the bebop universe is a bad thing, usually sequels suck and this is no different. The series is already a masterpiece and to ruin it would be just EVIL

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks
    o well guess thats the end of cowboy bebop............i still hope the rumor is true ^o^~~~

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    That rumor would be nice...but - I really don't think they would do that..-..they moved onto Wolf's Rain....remember ? "From the creators of Cowboy BeBop" ? By the by -- Wolf's Rain was.....aaahhhhhh. Awesome.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2