Thread: Anything...

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Anything...

The plush room is for the chatting about anything, right? well heres something from me, i wanna get some people to start this thread with me about just general stuff. Likes, Dislikes, Fav Anime, Fav. TV show, Fav. DVD, anything, anyone got anything to share? I'll be sure to disclose some info on me too... i try to act mysterious because of my Avatar and Sig., do i sound it at all? i'd like to hear your answer, say anything you would like to share.

I'll be waiting....and watching.....

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have put a ban on Fav topics for a while This is spam topic Closed ^_^

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    The plush room is for the chatting about anything, right? well heres something from me, i wanna get some people to start this thread with me about just general stuff. Likes, Dislikes, Fav Anime, Fav. TV show, Fav. DVD, anything, anyone got anything to share? I'll be sure to disclose some info on me too... i try to act mysterious because of my Avatar and Sig., do i sound it at all? i'd like to hear your answer, say anything you would like to share.

I'll be waiting....and watching.....
    A thread without a specific topic where anyone can talk about any thing... That is just plain SPAM... Good lord, thankfully LK was here first and closed it....