Thread: Anything your looking for?

Nor
    Newbie Nor may be famous one day Nor may be famous one day Nor's Avatar
    Thanks

Anything your looking for?

Hey
    I'm new here...
    Anyways these are what I have right now:

1- Kimagure orange road, Summers beginning, ADV,002.
    A near-fatal traffic accident sends 19-year old Kyosuke Kasuga three years forward in time, where he is presumed missing and dead. It's a race against time to find the missing 22-year old Kyosuke and return the 19-year old version back in time before he dies. To make matters worse, can he stary true to his beloved from the past after meeting the vivacious Hikaru, from the future?
    (This movie has only been watched once since purchase, it is in excellent very new, no scratches, and has its original packaging,there were no bookslips of any sorts when opened.)

2-Pokemon:water blast!, Viz video, Pioneer,18.
    Includes episodes:
    Riddle me this
    Volcanic Panic
    Beach Blank-out Balastoise.
    (Dvd has a few scratches but still works in very good condition, contains its orignal case and inserts)

3-Pokemon:Our Hero Meowth, Viz Video, Pioneer,19.
    Contains episodes:
    Princess vs. Princess
    The Purr-fect Hero
    The Misty Mermaid
    (Case has a little black stain at the corner, but still very good, contains original inserts, dvd plays perfectly.)

4-Sister Princess Dvd 1 Oh Brother!,ADV,001.
    Wataru Minakami was at the top of his class, but when he unexpectedly fails his only high school entrance exam, he is sent to attend school in a mysterious place called Promised Island. There he meets his thirteen sisters! What's a big brother to do?
    (Excellent condition, very new, and has been viewed a couple of times, I gurentee no scratches on this dvd!, contains orignial case with double flipped cover, and inserts)

5-Sister Princess , Dvd 2 Sibling Revelry,ADV,002.
    Since Wataru's arrival on Promised Island, he's had a lot of surprising discoveries - like finding out he has 12 sisters! Now his attention is constantly torn between the girls, who never stop vying for his affection. Living with 12 girls is certainly no fantasy on this island!
    (Excellent condition, very new, and has been viewed a couple of times, I gurentee no scratches on this dvd!, contains orignial case with double flipped cover, and inserts)

6-CardCaptors,Firestorm,Pioneer,11468.
    Contains episodes:
    The third element.
    Buyer Beware.
    Stormy Weather.

7-Fencer of Minerva, The Emergence, U.S Manga Corps,2030.
    Something of a twist on the story of ROMEO & JULIET featuring healthy doses of nudity and violence, FENCER OF MINERVA is, at its core, a swashbuckling romantic adventure. It follows Sho the heir to the throne of Doria, as his parents are brutally murdered while he is a child, forcing him to leave behind Doria and his only friend, Diana. Years later, Sho has grown up and begins a journey back to Doria in order to reclaim the throne from King Randis, who is also Diana's father. Diana, meanwhile, has fled Doria and her arranged marriage to Prince Dunan, and is quickly captured by a band of nomads who turn all their women into sex slaves. Fortunately, Sho also runs into the nomads, who accept him into their society, and is reunited with his lost love. So, with the help of his new tribe, Sho must overthrow King Randis while preventing Prince Dunan from capturing his runaway bride.

WARNING: Contains nudity and adult situations. May not be suitable for viewers under 18 years of age. Parental discretion advised.

DVD Features: Art Gallery, Original Japanese Trailer, Meet the Characters, Chapter Stops, Sneak Peeks, Art Gallery, Cast, Scripts, Character Bios, and Reviews.
    (Excellent qaulity, viewed a handful of times, no scratches here, contains flipside cover, a stainless case, and in perfect condition.)

8-Fencer of Minerva, The Tempest, U.S Manga Corps,2057.
    Something of a twist on the story of ROMEO & JULIET featuring healthy doses of nudity and violence, FENCER OF MINERVA is, at its core, a swashbuckling romantic adventure.

In this second volume of the FENCER series, Diana is revered throughout the kingdom as the beautiful Slave Queen. But traitors abound, and to save herself and her love, Diana must escape the most treacherous of plots!

WARNING: Contains nudity and adult situations. May not be suitable for viewers under 18 years of age. Parental discretion advised.

DVD Features: Art Gallery, Original Japanese Trailer, Meet the Characters, Chapter Stops, Sneak Peeks, Art Gallery, Cast, Scripts, Character Bios, and Reviews.
    (Excellent qaulity, viewed a handful of times, no scratches here, contains flipside cover, a stainless case, and in perfect condition.)

9-Dragon Rider, Kitty, 0223.
    Rike, a dragon knight, leaves his lover so that he can quest for his very own dragon. When he finds the dragon Karin, he discovers that she is not only a giant fire-breathing lizard, but she also has the power to transform into a beautiful blond girl. When his former lover Lilia sees the two of them together, a group of demonic creatures sense her dark feelings and uses them to seduce her with power! Rike and his new ride have one big problem --Lilia's deal with the demons has opened a gateway between Earth and the demon world!
    (No scratches, contains original casing, and inserts, dvd works wonderfully.)

What I'm looking for is the following:

1-Golden Boy
    2-Animation Runner Kuromi
    3-Comic Party(1-2-3-4 series dvd's)
    4-Boys Be dvd 1
    5-Day of Love Interactive dvd
    6-Hourglass of summer

Thats what I want right now...if you have it and you see anything you like on the list...please contact me ^_^.

Newbie topwin may be famous one day topwin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Anything your looking for?

Hi there.
    I have the :-

Golden Boy, VCD version. *I need make sure the DVD avaible or not.
    Comic Party, DVD version
    Boys Be * VCD version, no english sub = =

Thanks you

Nor
    Thanks

Since their all dvds...I can't take anything else...but I am interested in Comic Party...is it all 4 dvds? Anything you like me to trade you?

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Whew..... Your introduction is too long and too cool!

I dont have any DVD's or VCD's i only have magazines and posters of animes.....

Welcome to AO stay here where you belong.....

Nor
    Thanks

LOL!! Gotcha soldier!

Newbie topwin may be famous one day topwin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nor
    Since their all dvds...I can't take anything else...but I am interested in Comic Party...is it all 4 dvds? Anything you like me to trade you?
    3 DVD, complete series ..
    japanese language, english + chinese subtitle

Region code: ALL
    Picture Format: NTSC

Please PM me if you interesting.
    Thanks you.

Nor
    Thanks

C'mon people! just give me something here!