Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Fantasy Basketball 05-06

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO Fantasy Basketball 05-06

Rotisserie scoring would be the way to go in my opinion and if it's at all possible, a live draft would kick ass. As far as the date and time... That's gonna be difficult, seein' as how we all not only have undoubtably different schedules, but we're also in different time zones. I dunno if a live draft is possible here...
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

We had the same problem for our fantasy football draft. We just need to find a date and time where a considerable amount of members will be able to make it. The minority will have to either go with the yahoo rankings or prerank their players before the draft.

As I said before, it'd be ideal to have the draft this weekend, before Nov 1, when the NBA season starts but I don't know how that's going to work out for everybody in terms of their schedules.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd be able to do it so long as it's in the morning or early afternoon. I work weekend nights..... Ah, the life of a bartender. Lol
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Woo, count me in!! With any luck, I'll be marginally better than the league I was in last year...

As for the draft, only week nights after 7pm mountain or weekends will work for me. But at least I will make it this time, thanks to my awesome cable connection. Just pm me with the info...
    Last edited by ffgirl23; Oct 24, 2005 at 09:13 PM.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright so far we've got the following who are going to participate:

Skillzpay
    Silverskater
    Trowble
    Pyoro
    Delerium
    Agent Orange
    ffgirl23

And for the draft, it looks like we've got a general agreement on the weekend so far with 1 preferring to do it in the morning or early afternoon...although I'm not sure which time zone Agent Orange is in.

And we've got 1 vote so far for a rotisserie system. I'm fine with either the rotisserie or the fantasy point systems, not real big on head to head.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone care to link me to the rotisserie system rules?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm down with whatever guys just post a link as to what I'm suppose to do in this thread so I can get in on the action and post/pm whenever you guys are holding the draft. If I can make it awesome if not then I'll deal. Basically it doesnt matter to me if I make it or not so you guys can do whatever.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast