View Poll Results: is AO a little to hardcore with the rules.?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes,but they are needed

9 45.00%
  • no,they are useless rules

3 15.00%
  • i dont know=\

3 15.00%
  • i really dont care=_=

5 25.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [AO a little to hardcore?]

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: [AO a little to hardcore?]

"too hardcore?" HA! This is nothing. This place sculpts you from a mindless n00b into a sensable user. The rules were much stricter with the other staff, I think this place feels more laid back now. Not totally, but it just feels more laid back. *wonders how thread starter would react if Tycloides was admin with his Iron Fist*

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    "too hardcore?" HA! This is nothing. This place sculpts you from a mindless n00b into a sensable user. The rules were much stricter with the other staff, I think this place feels more laid back now. Not totally, but it just feels more laid back. *wonders how thread starter would react if Tycloides was admin with his Iron Fist*
    Would have never made it to 2 pages before he/she was crushed, lol.

As for being too hardcore, no way! This place is great, I agree it is very differnet than 2-3 heck even a year ago but hey change happens.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

My thoughts exactly. lol Then again, my odds probably wouldn't be that great either. I would cower in fear.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel it is important to be strict and so I am. I don't let anything get past me.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

EXCUSE ME! there are a heck of a lot harsher rules in other forms! like how you can't post more than once in five minutes, cernsoring EVERYTHING you say, banning anyone that so much crosses the Mods!!!!

how dare you think that the rules are so harsh when the Mods we DO have are laid-back and freindly without their heads shoved up their butt!

oh my goodness! you can't spam! posts have to be not insulting to other people! threads need be in their proper place! you can't cuss like a sailor! you can't post hentai!

GOD WHAT KIND OF PLACE ARE THEY RUNNING!

>X< geez you're... ugh...

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

they're not strict they are just protecting the forum
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    EXCUSE ME! there are a heck of a lot harsher rules in other forms! like how you can't post more than once in five minutes, cernsoring EVERYTHING you say, banning anyone that so much crosses the Mods!!!!

how dare you think that the rules are so harsh when the Mods we DO have are laid-back and freindly without their heads shoved up their butt!

oh my goodness! you can't spam! posts have to be not insulting to other people! threads need be in their proper place! you can't cuss like a sailor! you can't post hentai!

GOD WHAT KIND OF PLACE ARE THEY RUNNING!

>X< geez you're... ugh...

Hmm...you know, youre right, there was this forum...they checked the first three posts you made..for approving...if you failed you couldnt enter the site.....I failed

Otaku DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

O_o
    Wtf... what rules ?

Finding God is not peaceful.
    Searching God isn`t peaceful.
    The thought that God exists is peaceful enough.
    Believe!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast