Thread: AO's Princess....

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

AO's Princess....

Finally the day has come... Lady-Gallcomp has arribed to this world.... Sorry for the crappy picture but I was in so much hurry that I forgot my camera, So I used my cellphone.... Her name is Angie Gallardo....

7.5 pounds, loud , and hungry....
    Attached Images

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats man really nice pic

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank You! bud... Now Does someone have a manual on how babies work, I can't find the volume because she's so loud..... BTW I'm at the hospital right now....
    Attached Images

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im not a father yet so No XD I donno how to take care of a baby I have to wait till Chrissy gets out of college before we think about kids XD

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Congrats! I wish you luck on getting any rest over the next 17 years!

Dan

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    Thank You! bud... Now Does someone have a manual on how babies work, I can't find the volume because she's so loud..... BTW I'm at the hospital right now....

Trust me, there's no actual manual.

However, there IS a book that the Empress and I used for the Young Master. It's called My First 300 Babies. It was written by a nurse who specialized in helping out new parents with getting acclimated to having a new baby around. It gives tips on setting a routine for the baby, how to deal with crying, quick meals for parents, everything. It was invaluable for us as first-time parents. It even helped us getting the boy sleeping right through the night by two months!

You can find the book at Amazon.com here:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

You can ask me for advice if you want, but I'm not sure how much help I'd be since I have a boy.

Also, the Empress (my wife) has offered up her services as a sounding board/vent recipient/support group person for the new mommy. Often it helps for new moms to have someone to chat with about the kid who isn't a blood relation.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.