Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AO's Wallpaper Spring Contest...

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

AO's Wallpaper Spring Contest...

OK here is the deal guys and girls. Valentine's is so close that not a lot of people will enter if we made a valentine's contests so instead of that lets make a Spring one.... Due date will be Feb 28, 2005....

For the new people that havent seen one of our contests before here are the basic gudelines to follow...

1.- New wallpapers only, meaning never before being uploaded to AO. If you have it in your site but not on AO then its ok.
    2.- Three entries per member maximun.
    3.- It must be your work (no rips), colaborations are accepted but they count as one entrie for both members.
    4.- Must have an anime character (any series) and a Spring theme or title.
    5.- ANY member can enter the contest. AO mentors, regular members and staff are equal.
    6.- Entries MUST be uploaded to the gallery and the member MUST post a link to his/her work in this same thread.
    7.- Contestants must have fun making the wall, otherwise why bother doing it...

Deadlines and ruling: The deadline will be feb 28 at 8pm pacific time. A votiing thread will be made that same day (next day at the latest) and will be up for a week. The winner of the voting will be the one with the most votes and an announcement thread will be posted....

Let the GallCompTest begin...

Entries so far:
    Kasai
    Narrator
    Hikari Sakurai
    jaderabbit
    Auralis
    Juice

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh boy (cracks fingers) Let me get started then. I think its a smarter choice to just move it up to a spring theme. Well, let me go for it....

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alright (cracks neck and fingers) yes!....o wait....dont have adobe photoshop ^^";....eheh...

Newbie KorganoS may be famous one day KorganoS may be famous one day KorganoS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey gall,... nice one, man! A walling contest and it's valentine-themed... just perfect for my w-i-p
    I just have to find another two, duh... ^_^'

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yay! *bounces up and down* A contest..... man's it's been a while.
    I like the idea of a spring theme (hehehe, I sugguested it after all) but it's kind of ironic for me through, since it'll be Autumn over here when it's spring over where all you guys live
    Maybe I'll make a spring *with a touch of autumn* themed wallie.

Anyway, hope lots of people join...... and I'm expecting a lot of wallies with Sakura blossoms on them ^_^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always say ill try making a wall but i never actually do ... i know i can but i am too lazy lmao ... maybe ill draw something and cg it and make that into a wall ... haha

edit: get ready to set your eye to stun ... i am in the process of making not 1 but 2 wallpapper for this ... lmao one from the new series of Ah my goddess ... and dont know about the other yet...taking my time with raw haha
    Last edited by KayJayFromAust; Feb 01, 2005 at 02:16 AM.

Newbie miekomew may be famous one day miekomew may be famous one day miekomew's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey i have a wallpaper made but i cant seam to find the place to upload it can any one tell me were to go and find it.
    undefinedundefinedundefined

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast