Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Apple unveils iPod-cellphone

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Apple unveils iPod-cellphone

i havent gotten anything from apple. and im not to excitted about this cellphone. i would like one like it but too many NEW things are happning at the same time. it gets so annoying.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

THink about it. You're listening to your music, the battery starts to run low, then something really bad happens, like an emergency, and BAM!

Your battery's dead and you're screwed.

I'd much rather carry around a second device for my music then have a dead cell phone when I need to use one.

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Preliminary reviews on the motorola ROKR were only so-so. If you are going to get a MP3 playing phone, get the new sony w800. It has a decent 2 MP camera too, but it costs like $600.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by know1
    Preliminary reviews on the motorola ROKR were only so-so. If you are going to get a MP3 playing phone, get the new sony w800. It has a decent 2 MP camera too, but it costs like $600.
    People want the iTunes connectivity (Which they are probably going to charge you everytime you connect the damn thing, so just wait for someone to hack the firmware so that it doesn't)

but I'll look into the w800, not that I was going to get the iTunes phone, I love my iPod, I'm never getting rid of it.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I don't have an iPod. I'm not going to spend that much money on that. I am a true supporter of a good ol' CD player .^_^. Either way, I wouldn't be buying an iPod cellphone. It'll be more expensive than the iPod itself. You could just get another mp3 player and a cellphone seperately and it still wouldn't cost that much.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

I saw the new... I dunno if it's the same here.. but Cingular makes the phone, and it comes with iTunes... ima thinkin if I ever get a cell phone.. ! It better be an mp3 player as well ! heheh, totally awesome, I love teh new look of the iPod Nano too
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfGames
    Personally, I don't have an iPod. I'm not going to spend that much money on that. I am a true supporter of a good ol' CD player .^_^. Either way, I wouldn't be buying an iPod cellphone. It'll be more expensive than the iPod itself. You could just get another mp3 player and a cellphone seperately and it still wouldn't cost that much.

I agree with ya bro!!!!
    tha's why I'm gettin a guitar and a cell phone cuz I'v already got an IPod,
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I saw the new... I dunno if it's the same here.. but Cingular makes the phone, and it comes with iTunes... ima thinkin if I ever get a cell phone.. ! It better be an mp3 player as well ! heheh, totally awesome, I love teh new look of the iPod Nano too
    It is made by motorola, and cingular will be the american carrier. I have a couple of motorola phones, and I can say by experience that the firmware for each of them is subpar for their respective group standards. Slow and glitchy. They just announced that the new lineup (including the itunes ROKR, Pebble, and the Razor-like one) will not be 3G available because of hardware and software glitches.

Besides, it seems that Motorola, despite having the cool itunes setup, are behind in the features and trends market. With the walkman 800 from Sony available now, and the newly announced Samsung phone coming, it seems like the ROKR would be a bad choice for non-apple lovin people.

I do love the idea of carrying just one item though. As of now, I have a digital camera, MP3 player, and phone on me at all times. I feel like a tourist.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast