Thread: Appleseed

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Appleseed

Has anyone seen the official trailer for the sequel to masamune shirows appleseed?
    I was at work just looking for some anime wallpapers and i randomly came across it the trailer was amazing i loved the original anime and this looks awesome.

Does anyone know when appleseed 2 is being released in the U.K?.Jan

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm...i not so sure but i keep seeing the ad for Appleseed over all the internet sites as pop ups and like built in website ads...i think it was jan 16 for US.....

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    January 16th huh well i guess i should import the US version of the anime instead, the trailer looks awesome almost like blood the last vampire some is anime and other bits of the trailer was CG but it looks really nice.

Btw thanks for the date.Jan

Newbie kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen may be famous one day kutevallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    For us in Canada it came out yesterday... jan 14 i think yeah... and i wanna watch it the graphics seem good and the plot seems similar to gundam seed or sumthing like that.. my friend got the jap version from japan cuz he is japanese... lucky him!!!

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Woooohoo! My bro just dropped a copy on my lap yesterday! I hope this can pull me out of my depressing rut...the previews look all too good.

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looks awesome. Still trying to get out and go see it tho. i better not wait too long..

Newbie supersong115 may be famous one day supersong115 may be famous one day supersong115's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the movie and it was pretty good. Although it didn't get very good reviews on Animenfo.com, I still think its a very good anime movie. The CG was very decent, with very natural movements. Some ppl complain about how the hair moves but I think its only natural to have it like that because its not a Squaresoft-type movie where you can see every strand; this is more anime style. I did notice this: the characters in the movie had a lack of facial and emotional expressions. I think this is something that all CG movies are trying to strive for: complete and comprehensive facial expressions. Nevertheless this was a great movie. Gotta love those mecs.
    Last edited by supersong115; Jan 24, 2005 at 08:49 PM.

Dont Cry because it's over, Smile because it happened.
    KSCreations-Anime Eclipse Merger! Please Visit!
    | Anime Eclipse |