Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

April Fools Day

We all know that today is the day of trickery and mischeif so I was wondering what wonderful april fools day antics were played on you today.

Today at work my boss led me to thinking that I got a promotion. I was even on the schedule for the posistion that I was going to be promoted to. Alas, it was all a joke.

Quite possibly a parody of the "pizza" command in Everquest 2, Blizzard announed that they would be adding a /panda command in World of Warcraft that lets you order delicious chinese food from Pandaren Xpress. This article is definately worth a good laugh or two. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...en-xpress.html
    Too cool for a sig.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I made up a press release for another site saying that Cartoon Network was canceling InuYasha.

The reactions were priceless.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hahaha, go Quan !!

Well, I should prank somebody, never quite got to it though... putting plastic wrap, and well, putting it on the inside of the toliet, and when your boyfriend or dad, etc.. umm, wakes up to take a piss... it sprays back into their face if you make it not-so noticable and tight... It worked last year for my friend and I >_< ... or there's the classic 'Mom, I'm a teenage pregnancy' joke... but too bad she would know I'm not...(damn bleeding)
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    maddox, and homestarrunner.com had some pretty hilarious pranks this year. Maddox basically made a Blog webpage based off a xanga page, and homestarrunner made it appear you had to have a paid membership to view it's content.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmph all i said was i had $30 for lunch when i didnt have anything
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Drug dealers were celebrating..my idiot friend bought crack but it was really soap!
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    There was a rumor in our school that a snake broke loose in the school. (boa I think,) and it turns out there actually WAS a boa constricter loose in the school. :shock: so I guess it's a good thing it got loose on april fool's day when no one would believe them and not freak out.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My mom told me she was going to cook a lobster dinner when I got up and still tired. so I believed her and was looking forward too it. Whene I got back from school, she told me the truth...no lobster...so horrible is that day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast