Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aqua Teen Hunger Force MOVIE

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Aqua Teen Hunger Force MOVIE

Scheduled for 2006, evidently Aqua Teen Hunger Force creators Matt Maiellaro and Dave Willis are filming a movie for the animated series. Does anyone know anything about it? I found a vague link...on IMDB.com

Status is ... 'filming' ...

Here is the link for anyone who wishes to view it.

ATHF IMDB STATUS

Could anyone give any more links regarding or related to the movie??? Thanks!
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Sep 15, 2005 at 12:31 AM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force MOVIE

What? That's strange, interesting though. I've yet to hear anything on it but I'll be sure to check around. The slightest chance of seeing meatwad on the silver screen is enough motivation for me to do some snooping.

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, yeah! I haven't heard anything either...and judging by the popularity of this thread, nobody seems to care. In fact if I guess correctly, no one WILL CARE, until 2006, when advertisements for the movie begin premiering. People don't take the time to research properly anymore... ~_____~;;

But IMDB.com is Never wrong. Ever. It's an accredited database, so it's genuine, I can assure you. In fact, my Digital Media teacher from High School had listed that as one of our reference sites, for help issues.

Yep, ATHF the movie is coming out in 2006...And no, no one cares to search for it. They just want media advertisements.

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

Frickin awesome.

Though I'm having trouble imagining how they can draw the fifteen minute shorts into an hour and a half film. It just doesn't seem possible. Still, if they can pull off the magic of those fifteen minutes in a feature film it may just be the best movie ever made.

Thanks

I dunno ~ I love the show. I like the Moonanites. ^^;;

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg! I'm So Seeing That!!!!! That Will Be Unbelievably Cool!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I only saw one episode of the show but it was funny. Meatwad had some kind of eye infection because they were playing baseball with chickens. That was funny. I would love to see that one the big screen as well. Maybe I should start catching up on the show.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

kool a movie about them, lol it'll freaking awesome to see that movie.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast