Thread: The Archive

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

The Archive

We used to have it here, every gonna bring it back??

I don't know if threads get destroyed after several weeks or does it get moved back till it falls off the end of the list, so that's why I'm asking. It's uncool to have great threads go *poof!*

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no archive (or plans to have it back), we don't destroy any threads here Pyoro they just go at the end of the list for all of you to review (Don't post on them please, its in the rules)....

Since the early days of AO (before the big-bang) we never deleted any threads the main reason why we keept the archives section was to put the most notorious threads in a place where people will find them or to close them for posting....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay, just wondering if there's pruning here

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    There is no archive (or plans to have it back), we don't destroy any threads here Pyoro they just go at the end of the list for all of you to review (Don't post on them please, its in the rules)....

Since the early days of AO (before the big-bang) we never deleted any threads the main reason why we keept the archives section was to put the most notorious threads in a place where people will find them or to close them for posting....
    Sounds like the best idea. I dont think we need an archive either.

Thanks
    all Im saying is that the best threads should have their own section

I remember back then going in there to read the best and worst threads, learning basically how to make good threads, but I guess the answer has been answered

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you look at tthe bottom of the board, There is an Archive link. But it dosen't work Hence the server move soon.