Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Armageddon is upon us.

Newbie Sevothtarte may be famous one day Sevothtarte may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Armageddon is upon us.

Yeah, after the video and sidekick leak, I think it's better that she lay low for a good long time. No need for her to keep finding ways to whore herself to the public.

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh and don't forget the best one "And I'll thrive off of it all because people miss the days of adolescent gossip and now compensate by the idolification and villainization of me when either way it just serves to feed my fame and spur me try and outdo prior publicity stunts just to stay in the public eye!" Oh wait, silly me. I don't think Paris Hilton said that. Seriously, people care too much about what celebrities do and not enough about things that really matter.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Paris Hilton... makes me want to have a good, stiff drink. Intelligence of the human race has officially reached an all time LOW. Like, people will like, trash me. Yeah, no crap. YOU SUCK. At EVERYTHING.

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks

You people are a bunch of haters. I reserved it and can't wait for it to be at my doorstep! Then rip the songs and put it in my mp3 player and listen to it on my way to work!

Plus you know Snoop just wants to tap that ass. Imagine the investment.
    Too big. 110 is height limit.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

its sad to say but if paris hilton can barely talk how the hell is she going to sing??
    Don't let me be.

Newbie Felnor may be famous one day Felnor may be famous one day Felnor's Avatar
    Thanks

In fairness, your source is The Sun. Its hardly the most reliable of papers.

If it is true, Im not surpised. When you've got as much money as her, it doesnt matter whether you succeed or fail. Fail is the more likely option, of course.
    "Walk On, Walk On, With Hope In Your Heart And You'll Never Walk Alone"

http://jadeli.proboards58.com/ - Join if you got nothing better to do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2