Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Army,Marines and Navy

Newbie BoundlessWings may be famous one day BoundlessWings may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Army,Marines and Navy

Yeah the Airforce is the cream of the crop academically, all that math and angles make my head spin. Love the new aircraft their coming out with can't wait to pilot them.
    I'm the fallen and the lost's way of escape.

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Airforce ppl have the best and usually dont have alot of physical manners of the rest of the services.

They dont get promoted quickly cause alot of ppl like to join the AF. Airforce personnel dont really understand how good they have it. Even in war time.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR600K1
    Airforce ppl have the best and usually dont have alot of physical manners of the rest of the services.

They dont get promoted quickly cause alot of ppl like to join the AF. Airforce personnel dont really understand how good they have it. Even in war time.

*Sigh* Okay, I'm going to say this again....
    The Air Force does not have it any easier. There are Air Force personell in the war, stationed in Iraq and Afghanastan right now. There are a lot of intelligence operations in the Air Force, which is why there are a lot of Airmen and Airwomen over there. And how many people are in the Air Force has nothing to do with getting promoted. It has to do with how long you've been in, what you have done, and if you are motivated enough to do what is required to get promoted, like go to officer's school.
    And again, in basic training, there are physical requirements that have to be met, and they're not any easier than the other branches. I know because when I was in basic and when we did training in the morning, there were often groups of Army, Marines, and Navy trainees that worked out with us. And we all had to do the same stuff.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always wanted to be either a Fashion Designer or a Bomber Pilot....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I've always wanted to be either a Fashion Designer or a Bomber Pilot....
    Lol, I went into the air force with dreams of flying the B2 Spirits (the stealth planes). Alas, they'll never let females fly combat planes...plus I have bad eyesight; you have to have 20/20 vision to fly

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

To fly a plane they only want the best of the best. Almost like you have to be perfect.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

No the best of the best in the airforce are AMMO troops. IYAAYAS! look it up in wikapedia "AMMO (US Airforce)" - Ok I'm a bit biased seeing how I am one.

A marine, an Army infantry man, a navy sailor, and an airman were argueing about which service is better when all of a sudden, a letter fell from heaven. It said this:

Dear servicemen,
    Each branch is the best at what they do. Additionally each service is the best in the world of its kind.
    Sincerely,
    God
    USAF Retired

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Newbie BoundlessWings may be famous one day BoundlessWings may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'd love to fly the new f-22 Raptors I seen the specs and those things rock! I have really good eyesight(20/10) and I study air combat tactics.
    I'm the fallen and the lost's way of escape.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast