Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Artificial Humans (cyborgs)

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Artificial Humans (cyborgs)

Ok I saw the Japanese news last night, It was like unbelievable...
    They Have made a robot that looks exactly like a human...I couldnt believe it..
    I thought Natural city was a bad movie...But after I saw that Artificial lady, I gained respect to it..
    They also gave a preview about a source they had find an could use it as a Hologram..Like we see it in Star wars, 2 years from now...It was a german channel so i couldnt understand much, I also saw cyborg Dogs That old people can buy and play with it...
    Whats going on people...Is everything we thought that couldnt be real becoming real.....and can we live with it???

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Artificial Humans (cyborgs)

I don't know. It's kind of hard to grasp the idea that maybe sometime in the future cyborgs may be an everyday thing to us. I guess we will know if it comes. Maybe one day we will live a life like the manga 'Chobits'.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Go Japanese!!! Haha. Artificial humans are mere imitations of humans, but they can never be real humans. Of course, that is an established fact, but it is really cool to see what a human mind can spring up with. Keep them minds sharp! Anyway! I would love to have a cyborg as a buddy. As for your other question, I do believe that we can live along with these things in play just as long as they are not built to create havoc. If they are used for a good cause, go right ahead. There shouldn't be any worries over the idea of cyborgs overtaking our planet. Haha. That would be hilarious.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

AH NOOOO it will turn ito the matrix and there will be a war with the cyborgs ..lol well that is one possibility but its good to see that the human mind, well the japanese mind as they seem to have a mind far greater than anyone elses has come up with something new.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

NOOO!!!!!!!!!! It's hard to getting a good man. Now I got to take on fake girl. Oh where has the world gone? No Have you guys not seen matrix?This is just bad news waiting to happen. I can't believe. I don't want fake. Okay maybe if they make man. It's already bad that the have blow up dolls. oh no no no! No Artificial Humans. They been making movies about this stuff, all this time. You may as well kiss the human race goodbye.
    1. They will kill us ( have we forgotten how easy it is to kill a human)
    2. Fake Humans can't have babies
    3. This is not going to go with God well.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Wasn't the release of their test "cyborg" awhile ago? I thought cyborgs were people with machine brains. But I'm no robot expert. I think robots will end up being nothing more than maids or construction workers or whatever. Then again, replacing a robot with a worker would take away jobs and screw with the economy....

What I am thinking? It's too soon to be thinking about how robots and cyborgs or whatever are going to play a part in history.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Wasn't the release of their test "cyborg" awhile ago? I thought cyborgs were people with machine brains. But I'm no robot expert. I think robots will end up being nothing more than maids or construction workers or whatever. Then again, replacing a robot with a worker would take away jobs and screw with the economy....

What I am thinking? It's too soon to be thinking about how robots and cyborgs or whatever are going to play a part in history.
    No a cyborg just means a part organic/part maching lifeform. Think robocop or a borg.

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

wow thats cool
    AI technology is really advancing fast this time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast