Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Asian movie invasion of Hollywood

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Let's just say I'm from different countries in Europe...

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Let's just say I'm from different countries in Europe...
    Fair enough, Mr. Mysterious

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hmmm... I just think Asia is better than America in every aspect, therefore America's media is turning Japanese. *cough* Even if the movie's not Japanese, it's asian.... I dunno, I think it's a tread personally.... I'm thinking just like narrator. . . it's the thing in Hollywood. It will pass, I guess right now America really likes Asia..... @_@

*don't listen >_>*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Thanks
    Yes it's just a fad.
    Once the American audience don't find those films new and refreshing any more it'll pass...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    definitely, after this asian trend Hollywood will turn to Bollywood (something my friend mentioned of), which have to do with Indian actors

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's sort of like when people ask me why am I into all that Japanese stuff. It's because they (and I just don't mean Japan but most of Asia) think outside of the box so to speak. Also I think the story is always told better when you don't have a massive budget to play with.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    definitely, after this asian trend Hollywood will turn to Bollywood (something my friend mentioned of), which have to do with Indian actors
    I doubt it, most bollywood films would never interest the Western/American public.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzy
    It's sort of like when people ask me why am I into all that Japanese stuff. It's because they (and I just don't mean Japan but most of Asia) think outside of the box so to speak. Also I think the story is always told better when you don't have a massive budget to play with.
    Yeah... you are right... they do tend to think outside the proverbial box.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3