Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: asian for president

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question asian for president

if an asian ran for president, do you think someone might try to kill him/her.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ran for president? i already presume you mean in the US then?
    quite frankly anyone maybe assasinated due to political aggenda, look at Victor yufchenko (probably mispelled) he was poisoned in an attemp to stop him from joining the EU (the euro) but the method used was a Spetsnaz military method (russian special forces) it was mercury inside of lipstick quite literally a kiss of death.

Amasingly the guy is still alive but as you can see in politics there are snakes that will attempt to controll power and gain wealth through eligale means, Russia has some of the most wealthy mafia because they obtained there money through politics and oil.Jan

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think he meant an asian, as in the pacific Rim.

Probably not, but it may stir up the rednecks and the kkk. So it is a possability. Id like to see an asian president. Maybe anime would be cheaper?? XD

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If they got a black president or an asian president they would go mad? thats just sad
    i cant believe people in this century still have so much hate for one and other.

I personally think policians are corrupt and influence the world too much anyone seen that farhen height 9/11 documentary by michael moor? thats shocking.Jan

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan

I personally think policians are corrupt and influence the world too much anyone seen that farhen height 9/11 documentary by michael moor? thats shocking.Jan

The most shocking part is most of that so-called documentary was fabricated.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    The most shocking part is most of that so-called documentary was fabricated.
    Huh really? please do explain i would love to hear it.Jan

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tak
    if an asian ran for president, do you think someone might try to kill him/her.
    No more then anyone else running for president. In the US we have character assasination to make up for our lack of violence (compared to other countries).

If he wasn't on the Democrate ticket they would claim that he wasn't "Asian" enough. That his privilaged (? still waiting for their definition on this) upbringing disqualified him from understanding the suffering of his own people. Not to mention the fact that he couldn't have been born outside the US since in order to run for President in the US you have to have been born a citizen.
    (Statement based on DNC's statements so-far on any non-caucasian that ran on a non Democrate ticket.)

Don't ask me what anyone else would say since without a specific person in mind I have no idea.

Are you thinking of anyone in particular?
    Last edited by Arrianna; May 28, 2005 at 04:05 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    no... i dont think any one would try to kill an asain president.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast