Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: asian for president

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    As if we would have a non protestant white president. Before we go Asian, lets at least get a Catholic first. Maybe this time we wont have him shot.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    probably, people are ike that, they fear differenc and thus try to destroy it.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    how about if a pagan dude is running for President and not a catholic or protestan dude, would you vote the pagan guy?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would vote pagan, it would be something different, and they might do something to save the environment.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    how about if a pagan dude is running for President and not a catholic or protestan dude, would you vote the pagan guy?
    It would depend entirely on the person. I wouldn't vote for him because he was a Pagan any more then I would vote for someone for being an Atheist or Christian. It's all about the issues and personal character.

Could I trust them or do they have a record of saying one thing and then doing another?
    Do they support the causes I believe in?
    Do they have the strength of character to stand up for what they believe in or do they cave to opposition or sacrifice morals to achieve a goal?
    Are they willing to work with people to get things accomplished without being used or walked on?

That's what is important, not their race, gender, or religion.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Agreed, but a person's experiences shape who they are. Those who are religious may have more concern for people tht aren't or may do more things that are ethical. I am just saying that perhaps religion would affeect their positions on things.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'll be blunt and say it'll be A LONG LONG TIME before an asian gets into the oval office because simply white guys don't wanna let go they'll do whatever they can to hold on. And check this out african americans have been here even longer and they have been fighting for their rights longer than asians yet have not put up a black president (haha al sharpton) so I doubt there'll be an asian president anytime soon

I remember a few years back there was a manga about a japanese dude becoming US president it was called EAGLE i think

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2