Thread: ASSCII fighting Game

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

ASSCII fighting Game

This is an topic-appropriate repost of the same thread in the Plush Room.

Has anyone ever heard of this Japanese made computer game ... to my knowledge its known as the "ASSCII game". It's really interesting! Using text coding or ASCII, a game has actually been created where you fight using characters made up of text, katakana, and hiragana. Battling is very fun, almost with "Matrix-like moves" and using a vast array of weapons for each fighter. If anyone wishes to play this game, as I do not know the link, PM me and I will send it to you. This game should MOST definitely be placed in the arcade section of AO.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats not the only game that should be placed in the arcade (streetfighter, pacman)

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    i think that game is really interesting... using ASCII ,,, full of symbols....

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, It REALLY ought to be placed in the arcade. It is a very interesting game. I still haven't figured out how to do the "special" on each of the characters. Giko the cat turns into a Transformer MeCHa.... >.<;; But you don't need language packs for this game, which is a good thing. For instance, I finally gave up on trying to install the Elfen Lied official game. I got so far into it, but hit a bump that I couldn't get past. I installed language packs, changed my Language Display, and the works. All for nothing. -Sighs- Well, sometimes SH*T happens, you know?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    For instance, I finally gave up on trying to install the Elfen Lied official game. I got so far into it, but hit a bump that I couldn't get past. I installed language packs, changed my Language Display, and the works. All for nothing. -Sighs- Well, sometimes SH*T happens, you know?
    If you're still interested in the Elfen Lied game gimme an IM sometime and I can try to help you install it. BTW, the games UNofficial, it's fan made which explains why the visuals aren't incredible.

As for the ASCII game, I'd be interested in playing this sometime, so hit me with a link.

Thanks
    Sure, yeah. I have the link for the game on my yahoo group. I will IM you the URL ~ My AIM ID is aWoVeNSoRRoW