Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Atheism a Religion?

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah, but the Evolutionary Theory of 'apes' to humans hasn't been proven, for all that they act like it has, which is why it's still called a theory.

Go a few centuries back and you'd find places where christianity was considered 'reality' and atheism was considered dangerously unbalanced.

The scientific community at large has gotten away with treating a number of subjects as reality and it's accepted, remember that they contradict and overturn their own theories all the time.

Proclaim something 'reality' and you set yourelf up for a fall in the years ahead.

Newbie E=mc² may be famous one day E=mc² may be famous one day
    Thanks
    We are primates, we have 5 thumb and jaw/tooth shape like the apes, we act like the apes. Does these skulls looks fameliar ?

We have been evoluted by coupling each other with different race of human + the way how we started to walk with our 2 feet.

This prove whe are a race of monkey.

Last edited by E=mc²; Mar 14, 2005 at 08:14 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    we are not evolved from apes, dont get that wrong

if the idea of evolution is true, we progress from something similar but NOT apes or monkeys, as a matter of fact if we look at DNAs we are closer to a rodent then apes

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    What does prouve you what whe are no primates ?
    Last edited by E=mc²; Mar 13, 2005 at 02:10 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Look, the fact is we are NOT EVOLVED FROM APES, that is where I stand. The fact is we are very likely according to scientists, that we share same ancestors but where not evolved FROM APES.

You are born from your parents, not your siblings, it is almost as simples as that...you and you siblings have the same parents but you cant say you're born from your brother or sister right??

Try to be open-mind here, and instead of me showing you prove, you should go do your own research. I mean, since I did research after hearing what you had to say, I think you should do the same. And just a side point, I am having trouble reading some of your posts.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks
    I respect what you think about mankind.
    I beleave that we are primates.

We are no superior creatures. We are mammal. some christian beleave that whe have been made with adam and eve and claim that we are not animals. wich i totally disagree. Does adam, and eve as a belly button ?

Thank you for sharing your opinion.
    Last edited by E=mc²; Mar 13, 2005 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks
    Hmmm, let's see if I am not wrong it is known that adam and eve does not have a belly button. Why? well im sure you ask the question because in you mind you know the answer that they were not born naturally thus the lack of belly buttons...

and yeah I would agree that our behavior is ape-ish I mean I am sort of monkey-ish I love bananas...nvm that weird statement

but from your post I can conclude that you are an expert in the evolution topic, and I remember one time this kid stumped me with this question: "Why has humans stop evolving?" I was hoping you can help me here...

oooo mc-squared try not to double post that is against the rules here, but for that dog picture how do you want me to explain it?? All I see are some blurry names highlighted, a bunch of different dogs, and one dog at the top...
    Last edited by Legend; Mar 13, 2005 at 02:44 AM.

Thanks
    As you can see, there's different kinds of dogs but they are all (Canis Canidae familiaris), the one on the top is a wild dog and fiew lines down there's wolfs. right now your telling that we are no primates, and im kinda confused there and im asking you what creature are we ? (Sciuridae) Squirrels ?

--------------------------------------------------------

As for the adam and eve. so there where 2 triceratops, 2 trees, 2 t-rex, 2 elephants, 2 lions, 2 bugs, 2..ect on earth ? I need molecules explanation.

Life was made with molecules + protein = DNA x Time and it all started with multicellular bacteria in motion.

http://www.hhmi.princeton.edu/grp2/D...o%20Sapien.jpg

There is no such thing of stop evolving as long as we continue reproducing. All depends of the gene of a mother + father. If your mother is japanese and your father is american there will be a merge of DNA wich will make half japanese and half white and the baby's skull shape would change geneticaly.

Its all about time and generation after generation.
    Last edited by E=mc²; Mar 14, 2005 at 08:11 AM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast