Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Under Fire

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Atlanta Under Fire

Has anyone caught the news lately? Where in Atlanta some guy who was being brought in for rape charges yesterday morning, shot and killed multiple people and hurt others. He's also car-jacked a few people killing them as well. The video shows the cool and calm individual who seems to be playing a game. This is crazy, reminds me a little of the sniper incident we had years ago, only we know who this guy is. Any opinions? Comments?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah seems like hes been playing GTA What Moron carries a gun in the court house I mean Thats stupid having "armed Guards" give them tazeors or something

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Freaky....Same thing happening in Florida.
    Seduced by Flesh

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    Yeah seems like hes been playing GTA What Moron carries a gun in the court house I mean Thats stupid having "armed Guards" give them tazeors or something
    The gun he used to kill the judge, and the other two people was from the female officer that was guarding him, he fought for the gun and went into a killing rampage.... Two days before the trial was suspended because he tried to get in to the court house with two weapons....

I saw a few minutes ago that he is in custody right now, he was caught in a kidnapping situation....

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    *sighs and shakes his head, then builds a bomb shelter and baracades himself inside*

i ain't commin out until the wold makes sense!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah oddly he was caught in Gwinnett which is like a 20 or so minute drive from where I am now ^_^; oh the joy of knowing he was so close ehk

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw that it was crazy. I sure hope they gas him quick.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't heard anything about it... anyone gots some links bout it?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast