Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Under Fire

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    What a moron. The guy goes from a rape charge to murder. There goes his life. What a waste. I am happy to see that no one else was injured and that he gave himself up though. Depresses me that I live in a world like this sometimes.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It's even on the net, of course I've heard about it! what I wanna know is his escape dumb luck, or he someone to be feared of because he's actually not a dumbass? I mean a manhunt wow, don't hear about to often, though I must admit this guys rampage if you will reminds me alot of the GTA San Andreas game. hmmm....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I felt bad for the stenographer (did I get that right)...even she got shot, but lucky she didn't die though

@jaderabbit: just look up cnn.com it's most likely all over it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    People who act like that should be sent to a firing squad. I'm not joking, they can't be help anymore. It's better to stop him early on before he does anymore damage.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Feh. It will be years before that man sees the death chamber. Stupid, backed-up death penalty. We should just round them up and execute our prison's lifers.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard about it, considering I am at Georgia Tech which is right downtown so I was actually probably only 5 minutes away, although I didn't feel threatned at all. Considering the guy wouldn't dare walk onto a college campus

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well did you guys see te new footage on this case. The hostage Ashley Smith was talking to the press last night and was saying how she got Brian Nichols to surrender himself and feel remorse. I dont know what to believe in that footage, it seemed very Hollywood to me. She was tlaking about how he called her an angel sent from heaven that he was guided to to stop him from killing. Crazy, its obvious the guy was crazy at the time. This story just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Atlanta is a weird city, let me tell you, a greaty city but a weird one

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast