Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Atlanta Under Fire

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Where do you think could I find that one?Sad to say I never heard of it too. Any links you can give me guys?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Feh. It will be years before that man sees the death chamber. Stupid, backed-up death penalty. We should just round them up and execute our prison's lifers.
    Thank you. Either that or we should obtain some small island and dump all our lifers there.......think Escape from L.A. meets Battle Royale ......

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I dont know what I think of the death penalty, I mean this guy deserves it, but which is worse, rotting away in prison for the rest of your life or dying right now?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Well I dont know what I think of the death penalty, I mean this guy deserves it, but which is worse, rotting away in prison for the rest of your life or dying right now?
    You know, I read somewhere that the reason people are supposed to get a speedy trial is because origonally most prisons were considered cruel and unusual punishment. They either fined them, sent them to a work camp, or executed them. Think of it, a work camp was considered more lenient then jail. Mind you considering the jails back then.... supposedly they've improved so that's no longer the case but considering some of the stuff you hear about maximun security prisons I have to wonder if they knew something we've forgotten.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3