Thread: attention administrators

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation attention administrators

Hi this is Laharl... i've been with anime online for over a year and now i try to log on today and it says that my account doesnt even exist!!, so i had to re-register and i put in the same sn and the same password and it allowed it to go through, thatr means that my account was terminated without even an e-mail or anything!!!! so next time you administrators delete me could you be as kind enough to send me an e-mail before you do so. (note to you my high ranking on this site was compleatly destroyed i had well over 500 posts on this site and i had good karma too! but not that this has happend now its all gone...) *sigh* i guess their is no use in ranting anymore so i guess i'll be on my waytrying to restore what i had. Avoir.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laharl
    Hi this is Laharl... i've been with anime online for over a year and now i try to log on today and it says that my account doesnt even exist!!, so i had to re-register and i put in the same sn and the same password and it allowed it to go through, thatr means that my account was terminated without even an e-mail or anything!!!! so next time you administrators delete me could you be as kind enough to send me an e-mail before you do so. (note to you my high ranking on this site was compleatly destroyed i had well over 500 posts on this site and i had good karma too! but not that this has happend now its all gone...) *sigh* i guess their is no use in ranting anymore so i guess i'll be on my waytrying to restore what i had. Avoir.
    OK kid you just managed to royally PISS ME OFF... So before running your big mouth let me have some points clear to you...

Threads where this is explained:
    Question
    What Happened To AnimeOnline.net

Meaning the site when off by the bastards of managed.com, and everything was lost. So NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO BITCH in this forums read the announcements and past threads to see if something happened... If you care soo much for those posts and you precious karma then you really need to get a life...

There is no more use in illustrating the stupidity of your post so closing....