Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ::Attention-seeking::

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

::Attention-seeking::

::Welcome::

Sorry for making all of these threads, but it is really fun to hear others' opinions.

Are you a type of person, who loves to get attention? Will you do anything to get noticed by someone? Do you like to be noticed? If for some reason, you don't get noticed by someone special...do you feel sad? Is it really THAT bad to be left out?

If you want to share any stories, please do. Thank you. I will share mine, too.

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ::Attention-seeking::

I hate being noticed.....i try to be inconspicuous all the time. Unless of course its sum1 special, then thats a diff story ^^ but most of the tym tho, I just sit around in the bak. I really hate try-hard ppl who do stuff for attention, it just proves how insecure they really are.

I used to love the attention as a little kid, even to the point of making a fool of myself (as i recall) just to make others laugh. But as I grew up, I realized that I dont need other ppl's cheers and acceptance......as long as I have my frends and family, I have all the attention I need. And who needs attention if u have anime? ^-^
    Last edited by bassdudez; Jan 30, 2006 at 10:40 PM.
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends, sometimes I am really opinionated and I feel the urge to voice it....but most of the time I am comfortable in the background.....watching other people attempt at making themselves known....sometimes trying too hard or just plain failing. I don't feel terrible being left out (I don't have many friends at school--but a couple good ones), so I'm not un-used to it exactly....
    ~No, I really don't love to get attention. I don't really need it or want it, so why not let those who really do need and want it, have it?

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

We need great thread makers like you, Keiko, so please don't hesitate to make some more. All of them are great!!! Thank you!!!

Do I seek attention, and do I like to be noticed? Frankly, I care less if people notice me or not. In fact, I don't like to gain a lot of attention. Just a pinch is enough! All I really care is to be noticed by the people, whom I love and adore, which includes my family and friends (AO people). That is all I request. Nothing less, nothing more. So, I don't care a bit, if I don't get noticed by Ms. Popularity!!!

Yes, it is kinda sad to be lonely, left out, and not be noticed by someone, whom you sincerely love. I can relate will all people, who has gone through that experience. Then again, all will have someone special out there, who is waiting to accept you, for what you are. So, no worries...believe in the power of goodness!!!

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont like getting attention from others , i always go on a lowprofile basis

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

it depends.. if i do something good i want to impressed others.. i want to show them that i did it on my own.. i want them to notice them.. honestly.. in my friends.. im a little bit envy if they only notice my other friend.. because i want also them to notice me... but.. there are some instances that i dont want to get attention from others.. i want others to judge me.. i dont want others to say anything about me..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't particularly like being the centre of attention, but if it's for something I'm good at, hey, why not? I don't like being upstaged at things I'm good at, like playing the piano or essay-writing. And yeah, if I'm trying to get a certain guy's attention, I go out of my way to do so. Anything to be noticed by my crush. ^_^ But nah, I don't really crave mega-popularity.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey i can get along fine with not being noticed but sometimes little attention isnt a a bad thing especialy from the the right kinda people i.e girls and people who want to give me money (wealthy billionaires perhaps)
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast