Thread: Audition

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Audition

Has anyone seen this movie? I've read reviews that it's one of the most disturbing movies ever. But I'm having problems with actually finding the movie. People on Amazon are selling copies for 50-100$, and I'm sure those are bootleg copies. so if anyone has seen it, can you tell me how you found it, and where I might go to get my own copy without dropping an absurd amount of money?

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the most horrific and mind-bending movies ever. Heres a link you might wanna take a look at for decent prices.....just scroll down once u get there.....

http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/search..../qx/titles.htm

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the link narrator. Unfortunately, those dvds require a PAL or resgion-free dvd player, neithr of which I have. *sob*. I guess I'll just have to hope that hollywood decides to make a mediocre remake, then release the originals, like they did with the ring and the grudge.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It's funny how you can get it for less than €10 here... (PAL region2).

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, I expected it to be a good thrilling movie with lots of gore... But frankly, this has been one of the disappointing movies I've seen aside from the countless pathetic horror films... The pacing bored me and there weren't as much disturbing scenes either... It lacked the essence of a thriller... I mean, when I purchased a copy (from the nearest dvd selling store), I was instantaneously overeager and excited to watch it because it was recommended to me by the shop saying it was "really" good... Unfortunately, I find it to be a little draggy and it upsetted me because I anticipated a great bloody/twisted watch... BUT, there were times that kept you either guessing or wondering, which makes you further ponder upon possible events... A little predictable in some parts (when you get too used to these kind of movies), but surprising in others...

I say this though because it excited me before, then disappointed me after, in my own personal perspective... In fairness, the movie did a great job splicing up and putting the scenes together... The plot is good although the ending wasn't too satisfactory... I liked very much how each segment was portrayed and I found it to be pretty interesting in a few parts... But hey, please don't let me stop you from buying it... I'm a little weird maybe and each person varies in style and taste.... So you might like it even though I pretty much didn't... Not the best movie, but not the worst either... With that, I wish you luck in finding Auditon... ^^