Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autobots or Decepticons?

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can only speak of the old-school, original Transformers, because I think most of the other is crap and totally contradictory to the original.

Both factions have their good points. Decepticons definitely get a nod for Shockwave, Soundwave and Devastator. All quite cool. Autobots get a go for Optimus and Omega Supreme. Tough one to call, but I'll have to give it to the Decepticons because they have the cooler logo.

Newbie Project_D may be famous one day Project_D may be famous one day Project_D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Autobots because RodimusPrime rocks

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Got to go with the Decepticons because Soundwave was the best Transformer ever.

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Soundwave is no doubt very cool, but I have to say that among all the originals, Shockwave had to be the most underrated Transformer. I mean, let's look at it this way... to start the original series, the Decepticons followed the Autobots to Prehistoric Earth from Cybertron. When they leave, Megatron leaves Shockwave in control of Cybertron which is consumed in civil war. So, millions of years go by on Earth and the Autobots and Decepticons are awoken by Teletran 1 after a volcanic eruption. Eventually, they make it back to Cybertron, where after these millions of years, Shockwave is still in command! Now, that's a leader. >=)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2