Thread: Avatar

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Avatar

How on earth do you get an Avatar. Please help I have the perfect picture

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Avatar

Alright, first off, wrong section, moving

Secondly, click the My Panel Button on the upper right side of the screen, across from the AO mascot, should be the first in a series of buttons.

Click Edit avatar.

Make sure your avatar is within the limits (80x80, under 293.0 KB), hit Browse, select the avatar, and press Save Changes.

If you have it hosted somewhere you can put the address in the box ontop and then press Save Changes.

Now that wasn't so hard.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hey I have an idea, aswell as having the little "read the rules" thing up by "my panel" you should add a little "f.a.q area", with all the little things that confuses newbs

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

You see that little bit under the buttons that says "Welcome, Username" Right under where it lists how many PM's you have, it says "IMPORTANT! Forum Rules and Community FAQs" Click that... scroll down a bit after the rules, read the FIRST freaking FAQ. It's there. How to upload an Avatar.

This is just proof that nobody reads the goddamn rules.

And on that note you have my instructions and you know where to get more, so I'm closing this down because uploading an avatar is very easy and there should be nothing further needed here, if there is PM me, I can't see any feasable reason as to why you would need any additional help though.