Thread: Avatar Search

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a formal request from me to all AO members... i would like to use an avatar, and i have no files or pictures on my computer that suit as an avatar that meet the required parameters. So what i am asking is that if anyone does not mind me copying them and using thier avatar, please leave a post here saying i could. I won't other wise cause it would be rude of me... I know this is my problem but please if anyone would help me, i'll check this thread frequently, thx.
    Attached Images

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    What kind of avatar do you want, i can make you one if you like.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

You can also Google search for anime avatars. And many 'Official' anime websites will also have a posting of avatars...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking No way! Thx!

Lord Nikon, you would really do that?! Thank you! if you can, could you make something that has anything to do with Final Fantasy 7,8, or Kingdom Hearts? I'm also into anything fantasy in anime so anything will do, and also thank you LenMiyata, i'm glad i can find help this fast! thx guys!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

I found some resized them and changed there filetype.

Thanks

Lightbulb thank you

thank you, i really appreciate you hepin me out, especially since it's Squall and Rinoa, I mean come on! How could that not be sweet! Thx again, i'm gonna load 'em up right now

Thanks
    No thanx.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

And another satisfied customer...

closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku