Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Axe/Tag commercials

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Axe/Tag commercials

Yes it is degrading and then women complain about how we don't treat them equally because of these commercials. then the good guys who love women for who they are get attacked for no reason. Besides I use Old Spice Red Zone Metallic Ice and it makes the girls I know go crazy.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    Yes it is degrading and then women complain about how we don't treat them equally because of these commercials. then the good guys who love women for who they are get attacked for no reason. Besides I use Old Spice Red Zone Metallic Ice and it makes the girls I know go crazy.
    Ture, i have Red Zone Metallic Ice and i used. (the girls did not go crazy on me)

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    Ture, i have Red Zone Metallic Ice and i used. (the girls did not go crazy on me)
    Well you need more than just a smell to get a girl. They want more than that.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Axe/Tag commercials

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    Well you need more than just a smell to get a girl. They want more than that.
    really but if you i put to much. i will stink like hell but i try it

Newbie D.F.Ledin may be famous one day D.F.Ledin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Maybe they should make fragrence commercials for ladies, that show men slobbering for them. I think that would even things out.
    lol i dont think they need a fragrance for that, most men automatically do

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Of course it's degrading to women, but that not who their target audiance is... Is this any worse then the 'Grand Theft Auto' video game series??? One of the basic principles of modern advertising is that Sex/Sex Appeal sells... And unless something drastic happens (like a major grass roots movement for teenage/college students boycotting any one who smells of this scent...) this is going to continue..
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

yea... and remember that "bod" commercial... i want...your bod... but i do think the commercials are funny...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's even more degrading to men then women. Yes, it's shows women as objects reduced to animalistic lust simply by a scent. It also insinuates however that since the commercials are targeted to men that that must be all men want and what they think women should be. The men I know are even more offended by the commercials then I am. You gotta love guys like that.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast