Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Axe/Tag commercials

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Axe/Tag commercials

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    yea... and remember that "bod" commercial... i want...your bod... but i do think the commercials are funny...
    I agree. When I first saw the commercial I just laughed and thought it was funny. Not at any time while or after watching the commercial did I feel degraded. It's just meant to sell the product. If some guy actually thinks girls will jump him if he wears that fragrance, then so be it. Just a waste of money though .^_^.

We wouldn't jump them immediately anyway

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

yea... it is degrading to dudes. telling guys that the product does this, and then the guys tottaly buy into it.. like all guys are slow and stupid...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

what really ticks me off is their
    "not valid in canada"
    crap at the end of every commercial

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

well yeah and it doesnt work. . . not like i tried or anything **cough** well yeah i hate those commercials i mean who really cares what cologne your wearing. . .

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_chan
    well yeah and it doesnt work. . . not like i tried or anything **cough** well yeah i hate those commercials i mean who really cares what cologne your wearing. . .
    It's not like anybody is really going to jump on you because of that. And yeah, it doesn't work anyways. I have tried it one day, and nobody noticed, and the other day I used nothing, but normal deoderant, and a lot of people said I smelled nice. You really don't need all that fancy stuff to help you attract attention, it's just yourself that counts.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

MMMHMMM damn Axe smells good. Tag is cheap.

MMMMMmmm Axe bodywash will take all your acne away, along with smelly good times.
    I have a sampler Axe Unlimited.. uhh huh, never bought Axe in my life, but damn it smells bomb.

Dude.. the guys go crazy on me when I wear Axe... umm, I'm a girl, wearing a bit of Axe.. mmmm, because I smell taken !! haha !! aahhh, I also love Old Spice... mmhmmm, damn, mmmhmmm. damn...mmhmmm, daaammn.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Dude.. the guys go crazy on me when I wear Axe... umm, I'm a girl, wearing a bit of Axe.. mmmm, because I smell taken !! haha !! aahhh, I also love Old Spice... mmhmmm, damn, mmmhmmm. damn...mmhmmm, daaammn.
    lol! I used to get the same reaction wearing old spice. Guys love it! That and vanilla perfume. I guess the way to a guy's heart really is through their stomach.

When are we going to see a comercial of guys throwing themselves at women because they wore the stuff?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    MMMHMMM damn Axe smells good. Tag is cheap.

MMMMMmmm Axe bodywash will take all your acne away, along with smelly good times.
    I have a sampler Axe Unlimited.. uhh huh, never bought Axe in my life, but damn it smells bomb.

Fashion-correct! Old Spice doesn't use any of that perverted advertising, and it's still good. Also it smells nice. Drives the ladies wild, when I wear it, but I already do when I am casual.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast