Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ayumi Hamasaki: Who Loves Her?

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never heard any of her original songs, but I the trance remixes of her songs. My fav include:

Connected (Talla 2XLC Remix)
    M (Above & Beyond Typhoon Dub)
    Trauma (DuMonde Mix)
    Boys & Girls (Push Mix)
    Appears (Armin van Buuren Sunset Mix)
    Dearest (Rank 1 Remix)

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to be a big Ayu fan, the 100 Ayu songs I have is proof of that.
    Nowadays I've starting getting into L'arc-en-ciel and Glay as well Korean popmusic.

But my favourites were (and still are) 'Evolution', 'Surrel', 'Free and Easy' and 'Monochrome'.
    I haven't listened to much of her new stuff, yet I really like 'Moments' as well.
    As for her singing skill, she's alot better more than what she was. I heard a live version of 'Unite' once and man was she out of tune.
    But I was still a fan, my moblie ringtone was a Ayu song 'Audience' I also had 'Depend on you' and 'Boys and Girls' as a ringtone too. Even through it's has long been replaced with Eden, I've still got some of them on my phone. ^_^
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Apr 21, 2005 at 08:24 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    I heard a live version of 'Unite' once and man was she out of tune.
    Yes I know, she went so out of tune that I was almost embarrassed to be her fan. Nonetheless, I realize that her singing skill has got better over the years and right now, when I watch her live concerts, (yes she still cries and forgets her lyrics sometimes.) she doesn't go out of tune anymore. In fact, she handles the high notes better than I would expect her too.

LOVE AYUMI HAMASAKI!!!!!! :]

Newbie iancurtisrip may be famous one day iancurtisrip may be famous one day iancurtisrip's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Armin Van Buuren remix of Appears is so awsome!

Big Brother is watching... always.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2