Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Azuamanga DAioh

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Azuamanga DAioh

That anime is the greatest and the characters are great too. Osaka and being spaced out most of the time, Tomo and her over abundance of energy, and chiyo-chan being a genius. I have ony seen 10 episodes but they make me laugh a lot. THe mangas were funny but the anime is even funnier.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This is an excellent series. I mean, it's like you are just observing this group of high school girls and their teachers. I have to say that my favorite character has to be Miss Yukari. Definitely Yukari.

Newbie Blaz may be famous one day Blaz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This was a great series. Yukari was easily my favorite character, her constant antics were the chief source of entertainment in this show. The producers must have realized this half way through the series as well, since Yukari plays a much larger role in the anime as the show progresses.

Newbie brian_tr may be famous one day brian_tr may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i just finished watching this series maybe 3 weeks ago and i found it to be hilarious.
    i was hooked after one episode actually the humor was just so different from what i was expecting and what i was used to.
    as the series went on it just seemed to get funnier and funnier..it seems like there isn't a story through the series but there kind of is a subtle one in some ways.
    i lent it out to two of my friends actually and the guy that only has the first half has been hassling the other guy for the second half pretty much 24/7
    good stuff.

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Azumanga Daioh is probably ranked as one of my top favorite "escapism" series, makes me wish I was a kid again, too. School would have been a heck of alot more fun if it were like Azumanga Daioh!

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I agree with all of you. Azuamanga Daioh is very funny. I love the anime. Osaka is the best - she reminds me of myself...hahaha
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    miss yukari is one of my favs too.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah... the anime was really good and lots of fun! I also have the manga, but still haven't found the time to read it... but I hear it's good too. My favourite character has to be the little Chiyo... especially when she sings that 'dekimashita-song'... so adorable...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast