Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Azumanga Daioh

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks

Azumanga Daioh

Hey there! Anyone seen this anime? I watched the first two episodes in my anime club and I thought it was really really funny, but my friend wasn't as amused. I bought the first volume yesterday and the next 3 episodes were just as funny. So question, for those of you who have seen this anime, what do you think? My anime club sponser couldn't stand it and was so happy when it was over but the president thought it was great, so it seems like you either hate it or love it. I don't know, I'll stop talking now, so what do you lot think? Oh and Favorite Characters and stuff like that...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i liked the series and all but kinda werided me out. but for other matters... anim club that's awesome, all we ever had that was close to that was the electronics club T-T
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Haha, yeah dude ! I love Azumanga ! I think it's simply hilarious. Great stuff, so it the manga ~ soooo... ermmm ... I think it's an awesome anime in the first place... very funny fun ^_^ !!
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought this series was very funny. However, the humor became quite repetitive at times, but was still very amusing.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, I consider the manga to be the Coolest Manga Ever (tm), so you could call me a fan of the series. It's true, some of the humor is just repeats from the earlier strips, but you have to realize that this was first a comic strip in a popular Japanese magazine, and like most comic strips, they reference back to old jokes for a quick laugh. That aside, it is a great series.

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Azumanga Daioh is great! It is fun to watch the weird happenings of (mostly) regular school girls through their highschool years.

It is true that it is a series that you either love or hate, though.

BTW, get the manga!

Favorite character: Sakaki (and Maya)
    Most annoying character: Tomo
    Character with most character: Osaka

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have only seen the first episode and it was pretty good. I have the first two of the manga and that was very funny.

Newbie Solid may be famous one day Solid may be famous one day Solid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love Azumanga Daioh, my fave charecters are Tomo Yomi and Osaka. Gotta love Osaka! ^_^

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast