View Poll Results: (Heres the actuall poll) Which Anime/Mangas Best?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • (Is it...) Steel Angel Kurumi

1 100.00%
  • (Or is it...) Chobits

0 0%
  • (Or is it...) Love Hina

0 0%
  • (Or this one..) Other-Your choice

0 0%

Thread: Back to the Good Old Days

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Back to the Good Old Days

Okay, well. I've heard a lot of the problems with noobs with .Hack//Sign which by the way is one of my favorite shows, and i've seen most of the posts before this post of mine about religion (ect.) and so i thought i'd bring an actual anime topic back to the Anime Online boards. Here is my question for anyone out there to freely respond (and I hope someone does)... What is a better Anime/Manga Series, Steel Angel Kurumi, Chobits, or Love Hina? If you havent heard of any of these then please shout out your fav. anime/manga, i wanna know, whats the publics opinion? Good, Bad, and Better! Which is which?

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    This thread is stupid.

Not only that, you only put average to crappy shows on the poll.

Also, manga and anime are the same when plural. Plural for manga is manga, same for anime, its just anime.

And youve heard about problems with noobs...SO WHY ARE YOU DOING WHAT THEY DO. I hope this gets closed within an hour. If not that soon, then within 24 of them.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear TallonKarde23

i would like to apologize for this reply, I did not pay attention when i said mangas and animes, and i'm sorry for being noobish about .hack, please accept my apologies and that I hope I can refrain from doing this again in the future. And even though I am open to criticism please do not be so harsh next time ok? this has been my first poll since the site crashed so I am really nooby lately, again I am sorry, -Mike (a.k.a. AnimeAficianado)

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im just saying, read the rules...and you say you were here at some time or another...so you should know already.

They dont want anymore generic "which is the best" kind of threads.

Im not being harsh, im just saying.

And ill stop posting in this thread as it may be seen as spam on my part, sorry mods/admin if it is.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Where do I begin?

1) We already have a "what is your favorite anime thread" that is easily accessible in the anime area. It's stickied and everything.
    2) We don't currently allow these "which is better" threads since they have been abused in the past.
    3) This isn't really an opinion/debate topic.
    4) TallonKarde23: you're a newbie yourself so you don't have much pull in the matter. And even though you tell AnimeAficianado to read the rules, you didn't pay much attention to them either because if you did you would already know that your "pseudo-modding" posts are very much against the rules and a bannable offense.

Closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.