Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Background music

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Background music

FOr my website, as you all have heard of, needs some good battle themed background music. Anyone here a music maker/producer?

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't really suggest musical background. personnally, i think it annoys people. and it takes more time to load for the 54k

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh okay, I would want a cool battle theme. Like something you'd hear on the History Channel.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    When you say music maker/producer, do you mean just someone who has good music?

First off, I have no idea if it violates any copyright laws to put someones music online. You might want to look it up on google or altivista.

Second, music can add to a site, but it can be bettter if the user has an option to turn it off. If not, that's fine.

Third, if you find some songs from an RPG computer game, they usually have exelent battle themed music.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira
    i don't really suggest musical background. personnally, i think it annoys people. and it takes more time to load for the 54k
    I would have to agree, Background music can be an annoyince and load really slow for those still on dial up. if you DO want to do it I would suggest maybe something soft and small meaning maybe like 30 seconds to a minute worth of music to keep the people intersted

Thanks
    Youth_Anime_Fan: I do have FFX music if that would work but then again yeah I want someone who makes their own music like the FFX stuff.
    Lord Katsuhito: I agree as well that any music I do put should be 30 seconds to a minute, and yes maybe soft. Yet I want some "exciting" parts (if you will) in it.

So if anyone makes music there you go! Make me a song that may have some soft parts that lasts 30 seconds to a minutes.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    FAlsetruth has some good background music
    Check him out for some.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah talk to False Truth he has some music you might like

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast