Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Backstabbing? What do you think?

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea backstabbing happens a lot in the real world cause so many people are greedy, selfish pricks with no real talent and too much ambition.. lol ok a bit drastic.. but its mostly true.

but i agree with your decision... ya did the right thing, ... i also think you should tell all the site users what the admins are doing though, cause that's definitly an invasion of privacy.

The end is important in all things.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Backstabbing is for losers and anyone who betrays your trust should be left alone. Backstabbers are the worst kind of people because it makes them liars and cheaters. People like that deserve nothing more than to be ignored and forgotten.

I've had to go through a trial where someone that meant alot to me backstabbed me and its not easy. Its hard to just forget and move on, but its for the best because once the trust is broken then so is the relationship.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    But how do I tell everyone without getting the staff allerted onto it?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats pretty crooked. Yeah id say just stay away from people like that and you did the right thing in the situation.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    there's a reason why they called it private messages, damn those folks are stupid

but anyways, try emailing some of the users that been there for quite a while?? and tell them of it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea, email them... or start a new account, act like a new user.. then pretend to mysteriously be ridiculously smart about hacking and start shouting from thread to thread that pm's are being hacked.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Psh I couldn't act like someone else if my life depended on it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui Shirou
    Psh I couldn't act like someone else if my life depended on it

couldn't? i hope you mean wouldn't. one is sad, the other is honorable, hehe.. semantics for ya.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast