Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Backstabbing? What do you think?

Newbie Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody's Avatar
    Thanks
    Back stabbing just seems so irritating. I've had it done to me a couple of times, but nothing major. Mostly with one person too, lol. But yeah, backstabbing can be pretty low. I think girls do it more often than boys, because girls seem to enjoy "gossiping" and seeking reveange more than guys. DON'T LIE NOW. If you deny what I just said then you need to get out more =O
    I gotta get that cotton ball off my butt.
    I <3 T3H MONK3H!!!

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I backstab but only as a form of revenge for those who do the same to me. I'm a pretty kind guy, and I give people tons of chances to redeem themselves. But once you go to far for forgiveness then I just drop them from my life, and if they still persist on doing things to me then I'll do what ever to get beck at them.

But anyway I had some "friends" that I still sorta talk to, that would only use me and back sta me, but since I'm usually a nice guy they never thought anything of why I didn't do anything to get back at them, while the whole time I was just using them in return and backstabbing them as well, just I'm more subtle about it. I gave them a chance and they failed so I felt I was fine to go and do the same. After all what I was doing was small anyway, I caused them very little pain, and I gained a lot from it, so it was all good.

Anyway in your case obviously they just wanted you to use your abilities for their gain, and your choice to not follow their demands was righteous in my eyes. It is invation of privacy to do that, we have PM's for a reason. I say you alert the users of what they're doing, and then just leave the site. Hacking is something that few people know so I'm sure you can find some other sight to become a Mod/Admin in if that's what you want.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i got 3 simple words, DEAL WITH IT!

Newbie Setsunayaki may be famous one day Setsunayaki may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui Shirou
    First off sorry if this is in the wrong forum lol

What do you think about people that backstabb others. Have you been on the backstabbing end or the one that got backstabbed?

One of my rescent stories.
    I was working on this one website for about 6 months. as the tech admin. because Im the only coder on the site that know what to do to install hacks. So, A few weeks ago the other 2 admins. ask me to install a hack JUST FOR THE ADMINS to view PM's. Which I think is an ivation of privicy on their part. So I get deadmin for not doing the hack install. So I find out today that they got someone else to do it and now is admin. Do you think this is a form of backstabbing and what should I do about it. I am still a staff member Smod but I helped found this site as well I installed the board did all the updates and what not to the board.

My problem is what should I do work more on my site and get it up and going again, and start being more active on boards I like and forget about that site. or try talking to the staff members.
    Backstabbing is a case to case issue with different levels of intensity and severity.

I would follow the mentality that if one person is capable of inflicting negativity upon you, then this person is capable of repeating the same mistake. Your life, not mine.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4