Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bad habits

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Bad habits

What are some of your bad habits?

My worst habit is I'm always sarcastic and everybody who knows me tells that I have too much pride and never take anything seriously. I admit the thing about the sarcasm but I disagree with the other things, even though I get criticized about them all the time.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't seem to shake off my selfishness, and nail biting...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptonic
    What are some of your bad habits?

My worst habit is I'm always sarcastic and everybody who knows me tells that I have too much pride and never take anything seriously. I admit the thing about the sarcasm but I disagree with the other things, even though I get criticized about them all the time.
    Guess what? If more then 3 different people tell you something, chances are it's true. People use to tell me I was tactless. Guess what?.... I was tactless.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thinking too much about things that nobody would ever think of.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    bad habit? spacing out into my own fantasy world when i need to finish hw or pay attention in class etc.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ...bad habbit's.. ranting on and on bout stuipd crap... when in a serious convo..
    "RAHH *runs around... runs around... BAM WALL* rah rah rah rah rah"
    "maddeing the world for the sake of cheetos and blowing up lego building's with a cannon cheese ball of untold hatred"

Kinda like that O.O`
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie cflnut may be famous one day cflnut may be famous one day cflnut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-paranoia
    Thinking too much about things that nobody would ever think of.
    Hey thats one of mine to.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Nail biting, drinking way too much, paranoia, spending money rapidly, obsessive compulsive disorder. . . ehhhh other random things. . .
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast