Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bad Ones

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Bad Ones

If you wanted to create an evil character for a story, what elements would you throw in to make them so evil? I'm curious as to what makes a good villan so evil, and yet so enjoyable to watch get taken down.

Mine ideas would have to be the uncontrolable desire to conquer all, no matter how many "friends or comrads" he/she/it could destroy along the way. Of course, this normally catches up with the villan in the end. Other than that, a weapon of unsurpassable might. What are your ideas of a good bad guy/girl/thing?

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bad Ones

In many of my stories my villans are former heros/goodguys turn bad (Really bad) a good example is a angel becomeing a Demon, for weapons i always love dark magic or some sort of magic weapon like a sword or staff

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe it could be a normal guy/girl/other, and something really but really sad happens to him/her/it, so he/she/it looses the will to life and his soul or something like that, so he/she/it is mad to the world and seeks peace for his/her/its soul and revenge for what happenend to him/she/it.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

somebody with not just a desire but a need to kill others something so pure evil it ties up kittens in a sack and puts them in the river NOW HOW COULD ANYBODY BE THAT EVIL *cries and flees room*
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone who believes that he/she is actually doing something good and is willing toi do whatever it takes.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh I think the really bad ones are the ones that manipulate the poor innocent bystander. . . you know for evil deeds they don't feel like doing. . and the ones who have no pity, sorry, mercy. . or uh, there was something else. . .?

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Backstabing little Bastards make very good Villians that every one hates....

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

A guy/monster who has the power of fire and darkness and can regenerate himself even after being cut into pieces or blown up. The guy/monster would be mercyless and is born to slaughter other people and make their lives hell. The guy doesn't kill to live, he lives to kill...
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Jan 20, 2006 at 03:45 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast