Thread: Bakuretsu Tenshi

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Bakuretsu Tenshi

I think is will be the first time that I will buy a Anime DVD without having seen it via Fansub. But just in case, Is this show good or no. Write this I'm a fan of Mecha-serie. And also could someone give me explanation about the Starter box set that they are selling. What is a Anime DVD starter set ???
    Coming soon.........

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    I think is will be the first time that I will buy a Anime DVD without having seen it via Fansub. But just in case, Is this show good or no. Write this I'm a fan of Mecha-serie. And also could someone give me explanation about the Starter box set that they are selling. What is a Anime DVD starter set ???

Anime DVD Starter set is a fancy name for a DVD and a bunch of other crap that comes with it. Not really that great unless it comes with a T-Shirt....
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally I'm a fan of Bakuten, Burst Angel as it's gonna be known stateside. It's been done up by Gonzo and has very slick animation and CGI effects throughout the entire series, visually it's a great series. The plot is pretty good, although somewhat redundant to the point where the characters actually mention how redundant one theme is.

Another odd thing about it is character art inconsistancy. This is a definate girls with guns type show, but the weird part is the girls. One character definately comes to mind, Sei, who has very inconsistant designs. The face gradually changes through the series and in an almost comedic manner so does her bust, which goes from C to F cups in the change of an angle, I'm serious.

Despite those oddities the actions top notch with missions that take at least two episodes to complete so nothing feels rushed. The mech's featured in the anime which are done up in CGI look great, very unique and not stiff at all. Overall it's a fast paced girls with guns anime that has excellent animation and cool mech scenes to boot. It has its flaws but I feel if you like this type of show that it's worth the money shelled for a DVD.