Thread: Bakuretsu Tenshi

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks

Bakuretsu Tenshi

For those of you who've seen it, you all probably know how good the animation is is. What I'm searching for (and believe me I've tried very hard....) is for the raw images used at the half sequence of the episodes. I can't find them for the love of god. It's impossible, unless some of your are connected. ^_^ Hope to heard good news from AO members.

(P.S. These images remind of Disgea's [or however you spell that] unique way of drawing, I think it's like increased gamma or something. Then again that's not my strong suit. ^_^

Newbie AnimeFanKazuki may be famous one day AnimeFanKazuki may be famous one day AnimeFanKazuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, I have seen many Fan Subs. It's not bad, but alittle over-done.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm, i don't know where you can find them but ill try an help you in quest. good hunting.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    mmmm, i really couldn't find em' But http://www.animegalleries.net/ or http://www.csusm.edu/anime/galleries/ might have some'n ya look'n for. HOpe i helped.
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Dec 13, 2004 at 08:02 AM.