Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ban and Abolish the weapons of mass destruction

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ban and Abolish the weapons of mass destruction

Most people have a natural instinct to fight or create conflict. It's like sometimes when someone says something perfectly valid, but you have to disagree with them because you feel like it. I personally find projectile weapons rather cheap, though effective, because it's more of who is faster than who has more skill (compared to a melee type weapon), yet most people overlook it's cheapness which is why guns are very popular weapons.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... hah I remember when DMX said that in Romeo Must Die...at least I think that was the movie...

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Need drives countries to war. Wheather it is glutonous need or not. The need to protect, the need to stop needless violence. If we could have dropped "The Bomb" any sooner in WW2 we should have. I don't know the numbers off the top of my head but how many INNOCENT people were killed by the Axis Powers. The Germans weren't the only country with mass murdering internment camps. If we can stop genocide in it's early stages we should. No one should be sumarily put to death for no reason other than Race/religion/etc.

Also, I build bombs for a living. We have inert precision guided munitions, we can literally guide a 500lb peice of concrete onto a dime. These bomgs hav an explosive havard area of 0ft this is how we get the tank that's in between the school and the hospital.
    Not all bombs are designed to kill people, there are bombs that do nothing but deliver food and water, they can be dropped by an aircraft high enough to evade hostility (not a cargo-aircraft) we also can distribute leaflets in the same matter. After all, foreign armies do need to know how to surrender. So the development of bombing has it's possitive aspects as well.

So as you can see there is always balance. We need war, to keep the peace.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Newbie Kuai may be famous one day Kuai may be famous one day Kuai's Avatar
    Thanks

People tend to ignore the good these weapons have done. Think aobut it when was the last time any two major countrys went to war. We have had smaller wars like iraq 1&2 that lasted a month to mabe and i mean mabe 3 months but thats about it. Nukular weapons have done alot of good as far as peace is concerned because countrys cant aford to go to war with each other anymore out of fear that if they win they other country will use nukes. I say we keep them around for a while but continue to control what countrys start building them. Limet there numbers without getting rid of them.
    If you need anything, anything at all. Come to me. I'll be your gaurdian angel!!

~ My dream weapons: ~ FN F2000 with 40mm GL ~ FN P90 ~ FN Five-seveN ~
    ~ My Jurnals: ~ Live Jurnal ~ My Space ~ Xanga ~ Updated Daily ~
    ~ Aishiteru Seraphita-koishii ~ Please visit My Website ~
    ~ My Diety Guan Yu ~ Puget Sound Warriors Guild ~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4