Thread: the band Guster

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking the band Guster

anyone know them?? my bf introduced me to them, and now i love them sooo much!!!! anyone else know them?

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    nope never heard of them. mind if you tell me a little about them?
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    yah!!! me too. never heard of it?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive listened ones, there great but, i dont like them.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I actually have a couple of their albums. Decent pop rock band. Nothing special, but they have some good songs. You know to describe them I'd say they always put out decent stuff with usually 3 or 4 pretty good radio friendly songs per album. Some of my fav songs - "Barrel of a Gun", "Diane", and "Amsterdam."

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    amsterdam is the greatest song ever!!@!#@!4%@$&^&*(!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Theyre actually a very good band, ive only heard a few songs and im aiming at finding more on them....

Newbie barnabus may be famous one day barnabus may be famous one day barnabus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steelangelanna
    anyone know them?? my bf introduced me to them, and now i love them sooo much!!!! anyone else know them?
    love guster. i've been listening to them for about six years now. i was introduced to them by this kid from chicago i roomed with a while back. i own all of their albums. my favorite, and i cannot pick between the two, are the "parachutes" album and "goldfly." "lost and gone forever" and the new one, crap i forgot the name, are good but not quite as good as their first two albums which both rely on more of an acoustic, faster sound than the more poppy stuff i.e. the new album.

i have a guster t-shirt and it's old and likely to rip soon but i love it. but i have never seen them live and i heard they are stellar. i need to get on that.

barnabus