Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bankotsu

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Bankotsu

Bankotsu is the coolest villain i have ever seen. He has that big Halberd dubbed the Banryu and he wields it around like it's a piece of paper. !7 years old i have a new hero. So what are your opinion on Bankotsu? I think he's cool. Kill 1000.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bankotsu

OMG!! OMG!! Bankotsu is the most awesome villan the Inuyasha gang has come up against. He's strong, funny, ruthless, not to mention he's sooo cute. And his sword is waayy strong. I can't wait for the next episode when the Banryu and the Tetsusiaga battle. Best villan ever!!!

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with you all....Bankotsu is pretty tight and pretty cute.He can fight and is very strong..too bad Inuyasha ends up killing him.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Bankotsu's cool, but I think Lubu from Dynasty Warriors has the whole spear/halberd thing down better. Lubu's the best, but he doesn't have the "villian" profile.

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww, the cute bad guy dies??? JK!!! I like InuYasha so much better!! LOL!!! Yeah I can't wait for that episode to come on! When is it, tonight around midnight or something?

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, Bankotsu is obviousley the best one of those 7 warriors group, but if it wasnt for the shards of the pearl that he inserted into his Banryu he would have been defeated by Inuyasha pretty easily

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

bankotsu is okay. i definatly agree with you jojo AC. out of them all i think where technique is concerned jokotsu wins. his sword is really geniusly designed. but as a villian as well bankotsu doens't deserve the title as the best. only 3 i can look on and say deserve it.

1. Naraku - Inuyasha
    2. Orochimaru - Naruto
    3. Wade - Teen Titans
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

while Im here I might as well ask this.....is Jankotsu a man or woman?

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast