Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bankotsu

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bankotsu

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    while Im here I might as well ask this.....is Jankotsu a man or woman?
    He is infact a man. Scary isn't it. He's apparently in love with inuyasha as well. very creepy i must say.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    He is infact a man. Scary isn't it. He's apparently in love with inuyasha as well. very creepy i must say.
    no its hot actually in my opinion.....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Bankotsu

yeah I was confused at first too..cuz jakotsu looked like a girl but then they called him brother so I was like ...whoa...that's creepy.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

lol I bearly saw the episode of him today and I thought hey is that a girl? but hey hes gay and thats hot!

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

k.... um i guess thats what you like pal. thats your thing......

Thanks

thanks for respecting my opinion!

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Everybody respects your opinion don't they. I still think that Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Koga, and the gang ought to team up on Naraku killing him once and for all.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Thanks

naruku will never be killed. if the enitre shichinintai, inuyasha + seshoumaru, kouga, miroku sango kohaku, kikyo + kagome teamed up. he would not die. naraku is too smart to be killed by them. to be honest the characters in the anime with the exception of seshoumaru and naraku are pretty supid. extremely in my eye. naraku has used the same tricks on them over and over.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast