Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bankotsu

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bankotsu

Well, Naraku may be an evil genius, but that doesnt stop him from being one of the most annoying villians ever, the anime is more than 100 episodes long and it's all about chasing Naraku, i'm till waiting for the day they finally kill him.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats the reason why i dont really follow inuyasha that much any more. To be honest i watch it for jokes between miroku and sango. Also seshomaru do cool stuff. not for the biggest idiots in the world which happen to be Inuyasha and Kagome. The anime was not enought to hold my attention i guess. Too many repeated plot lines and so on.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Bankotsu is a sexy devil. Probably one of the sexiest villians i've ever seen. Not to mention, he's on Inuyasha! XDDDD

OMG! Last night, I was fighting with two my friends about that same exact topic. I was telling them that I had PROOF that Jakotsu was a man, but they just wouldn't believe me. Anyway, I'll show you guys a link, A.K.A ~ My proof:

http://www.furinkan.com/iycompanion/...ers/index.html

It's from the actual Rumiko World site...The link is not from a fan site. Do not be fooled

P.S.- You have to click on the characters link first. Then look for Jakotsu, and you'll find all the information you need about him. Have fun!
    Last edited by fangirl006; Jul 31, 2005 at 05:03 PM.
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

I was in love with Jakotsu.........well.......until I found out he was a MAN!!!!!!
    I feel so ashamed. To tell the truth I resemble Bonkotsu & Enishi.^_^ Dur?

Bonkotsu is the best villain ever, besides Shishio.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hokuro
    I was in love with Jakotsu.........well.......until I found out he was a MAN!!!!!!
    I feel so ashamed. To tell the truth I resemble Bonkotsu & Enishi.^_^ Dur?

Bonkotsu is the best villain ever, besides Shishio.
    That's so hillarious!! Don't feel bad. My pals think he's a she too, hehehe. My one friend was like, "Come on...don't you see? The "it" has boobs, for crying out loud!" XD
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Thanks

Humph, my freinds laughed at me for that, So I laughed at them for thinking Naraku was a hot chic. I't took them 6 months to find out he was a man, & yes, their stupid.^_^

It was Jakotsu's voice that fooled me *cries* it was sooooo sexy!

Though I still like Kagome & Kagura.*Wipes tears*^_^

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

how did u get confused they refer to it as a guy

Thanks

how did u get confused they refer to it as a guy

Pfff, well I was drunk ofcoarse.^_^
    I know you fell for it too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast