Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bankotsu

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bankotsu

lol my parents think their all girls

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, their lucky, I have nightmares of this.*Checks under bed*
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

It's easy to get confused. I don't blame Hokuro. But, holy crappola! Are you serious about the Naraku confusion? Now that's sad...

And, yes, I do believe Jakotsu has a woman's voice for both Japanese and English versions, so it's okay to like the voice actress. *wink* I believe that Japanese voice actress' name for Jakotsu is Ai Orikasa. Don't even try asking me what name the english voice actress' is.

If I didn't have some "ahead" information about the series and a keen sense of sexuality towards anime characters, I would be just as confused as everyone else. Before watching the series (which, by the way, was a VERY long time ago), I thought Shippou was a girl. *sigh*
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Thanks

I thought Shippou was a girl. *sigh*
    Huh? Shippou is a girl.................is'nt he?
    Holy crap, my friends are sick! lol I can't wait to rat on them!^_^

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh? Shippou is a girl.................is'nt he?
    Holy crap, my friends are sick! lol I can't wait to rat on them!^_^
    LMAO!!! XDD Yep, he's a she. So much sexuality confusion! >_<''' By the way, is that signature a quote from Kaede? Just wondering. Because she says "ye" a lot, hehehe.
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Thanks

''' By the way, is that signature a quote from Kaede? Just wondering. Because she says "ye" a lot, hehehe.
    *Laughs* Heh, nope I got it from Hellsing, I think Alucard said it. I't makes no sense, no matter how you put it.^_^

Thanks

Hehe. I saw the whole series of Hellsing. Good anime show. I actually saronaded the ending theme song in front of my whole school during a talent show we were having to this guy I had a crush on. How embarassing...You know the guy who sings the ending theme song? Mr.Big ~ Shine? I love that song. It's awesome! ^-^

Thanks

. I actually saronaded the ending theme song in front of my whole school during a talent show we were having to this guy I had a crush on.
    Not as embarassing as to having to sing "Too Sexy" & stripping down to my boxers, normaly i'd get suspended but they liked it sooo much. I't did get me alot of girls Phone#'s.^_^

It was worth it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast