Thread: Banned

Newbie ShadowDeath1 may be famous one day ShadowDeath1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Banned

I think most of you know me as ShadowDeath... I'm not here to start any type of flame war but I would like to know why I was banned. Have I been disrespectful to anyone here? I dont think so. If anyone has any imput on why they think I should be banned go ahead and tell me.

Edit: If this has anythign to do with what my banner said... well that is completely uncalled for and why you are abusing your mod powers is beyond me. Just because people dont like you doesent mean you have to use force against them.

If it was you gallcomp... your very ignorant. You dont even deserve to be a mod in that case.

On the other hand, If it wasent you. I apologize for this, but I dont see any other reason I would be banned.
    Last edited by ShadowDeath1; Nov 19, 2004 at 07:04 PM.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDeath1
    I think most of you know me as ShadowDeath... I'm not here to start any type of flame war but I would like to know why I was banned. Have I been disrespectful to anyone here? I dont think so. If anyone has any imput on why they think I should be banned go ahead and tell me.
    You have not being disrespectful... Are you sure???? Let me paste this again...
    Screw Gallcomp
    How do you like this banner crazy ass cat poop... thats your new name

Last time I checked telling someone to screw himself and a "crazy ass cat poop" is disrispectful, so no valid argument for you there. I have never called you names or insulted you in the forums or outside them so why was this post in your signature, I don't know...

Edit: If this has anythign to do with what my banner said... well that is completely uncalled for and why you are abusing your mod powers is beyond me. Just because people dont like you doesent mean you have to use force against them.

If it was you gallcomp... your very ignorant. You dont even deserve to be a mod in that case.
    Again from the rules of this site " Flaming, excessive swearing, sexual posts, harrassment or generally hostile attitude will result in immediate banning. Just be respectful of others.", I have pointed you to the rules several times now, and still you call me ignorant... Who's the one who cannot read and understad this part, not me.... You are not above any of us, and it is us (staff) who decide how to run the site and how to use the "powers" given to us by the administrators...

On the other hand, If it wasent you. I apologize for this, but I dont see any other reason I would be banned.
    Before you run your big mouth again, let me tell you a little secret, ADMINS BAN PEOPLE NOT THE MODERATORS, we are here to close threads and to enforce the rules... And I don't accept any apologies from you, or any other retarded being who doesn't use his brain before posting...

Closed and forwarded to the administrators...